Friday, November 1, 2013

No New Fabric Challenge - 3 month Recap

Let's see now... 10 months down and only 2 left!

Sorry for not updating on this challenge for two months in a row.  I still haven't bought any fabric, I just haven't gotten around to posting about it.

Started:  

Striped Regency Reticule

This is the mock-up.  I have gotten more done, but no pictures of it yet.  

This was supposed to be my October Accessory, but I kind of ran out of steam on it.  It was started at the same time as my Striped Bonnet pictured below, and is actually made from the same fabric.  I'll finish it one of these days.  

Completed:

Striped Regency Bonnet

Modeled by my lovely mother
I've already blogged about the making-of here and here, and finished bonnet here.  

Gold Velvet Spencer


This spencer started life as a modern blazer, which I've already blogged about here, here, and here.  

Dotted Chemisette


There's not much to say about this one, it's just a rectangle with a circle cut out of the middle and lace applied around it.  It ties in the back with a ribbon and tucks into my dress.  

Purchased:  

Nothing!  


:D

Stash Items Used:  

Less than one yard of scrap upholstery fabric and a velvet blazer I never wore.  

Year-to-date Totals:  

Started:  3 projects

Completed:  12 projects

Purchased:  approximately $185 worth of ribbon, stuffing, bias tape, yarn, embroidery floss, gown, hat, shoes, stockings, shoe clips.

Stash yardage use:  12ish yds fabric, approximately 18 yds trim


By the way, Jazz thought it was very important that I should tell you all "deeeeeeeeeeeeeeee``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````vfg" and "\\\\\\\\\\\\\
3."!  

No comments:

Post a Comment