Friday, December 20, 2013

No New Fabric Challenge - November Recap

11 1/2 months down - two weeks to go!


I know I'm a little late with this recap, but that's because I've been busy working on next year's challenge (among other things)!  But more on that later.


Started:  

18th Century Mitts


I have both wool mitts sewn together now, awaiting lining and further adornment.

Completed:

Striped Regency Reticule


This was a fun one to design and make, and quite useful for carrying things!  I will definitely be making more of these.  

Smocked Velvet Muff Cover


Now I have a lovely black velvet cover for my muff base, to switch with my original blue one.  

Green Swallowtail Jacket


This was supposed to be a quick-and-dirty project so I had something to wear with my semi-completed 18th Century ensemble, but I've found that I can't really do quick-and-dirty anymore.  :p  Still, it was quick.  And fun.  And stinkin' cute!  :D  

Purchased:  

Nothing!  


:D

Stash Items Used:  

Wool scraps from my Lowe's curtain cloak, striped upholstery scraps from my Regency bonnet, less than one yard black velvet, approximately 2/3rds of a flat twin bed sheet.  

Year-to-date Totals:  

Started:  3 projects

Completed:  15 projects

Purchased:  approximately $185 worth of ribbon, stuffing, bias tape, yarn, embroidery floss, gown, hat, shoes, stockings, shoe clips.

Stash yardage use:  14ish yds fabric, approximately 18 yds trim

No comments:

Post a Comment