Friday, April 29, 2022

A Studio Photo Shoot in Regency

I never got around to sharing these photos, which are from almost two years ago now. My friend Stephen, who photographed our wedding, invited me to do a (safely distanced) studio photo shoot to showcase some of my costumes in August of 2020. He suggested that I bring three different outfits, so I chose Regency in order to keep the hair styling as simple as possible. (I didn't have my new wig from Custom Wig Company yet, and I had cut my hair shorter than normal for the purpose of teaching myself to do 1940s pincurl sets. 

This blog post has been in my drafts for months, so I'm just going to share the photos without further ado! 

















2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see all these costumes again, and so beautifully photographed as well.

    ReplyDelete