Sunday, June 24, 2012

Obligatory Introduction Post

Hello, my name is Chelsea and I've been a costumer since 2005.  I have always loved movie costumes, especially historical ones, but my interest really peaked with the Star Wars prequel trilogy.  I found fellow costumers through theforce.net's Costuming and Props message boards, which is how I discovered the world of conventions.  In May of 2005, I attended Celebration III, wearing three Padmé costumes I had made for myself.

Me as an action figure
I'm second from the right - pictured with friends of mine from the boards

Our Costuming & Props costume pageant group - I'm second from the left
I had a ton of fun and met some amazing costumers.  I look forward to attending this year's Celebration VI in Orlando!  

No comments:

Post a Comment