Sunday, June 2, 2013

No New Fabric Challenge - May Recap

Five months down, only seven to go!

This was another not-so productive month for me, but I did finally get my sewing machine set up today!  :D  I haven't sewn anything on it yet, but I plan to tomorrow.  In the meantime, here's what I did accomplish in May:


Filet Crochet Lace Edging

I haven't decided yet what this edging will be used for, but I'm having fun making it.  


Straw-Brimmed Regency Bonnet  

I even wore it out and about!  Blog post on that coming soon.  


Nothing at all.  I was good this month.  :p

Stash Items Used:  

Crochet cotton, and scraps of pale green cotton from an old chair cushion.

Year-to-date Totals:  

Started:  3 projects

Completed:  11 projects

Purchased:  approximately $145 worth of ribbon, stuffing, bias tape, yarn, embroidery floss, hat, shoes, stockings, shoe clips.

Stash yardage use:  8ish yds fabric, approximately 18 yds trim

No comments:

Post a Comment