Monday, July 1, 2013

No New Fabric Challenge - June Recap

Well, I'm halfway done with my No New Fabric Challenge.


June was a good month for both sewing and events.  I finished one UFO and attended a ball and a church service in Regency dress, as well as War of 1812 Bicentennial events at Fort Norfolk.

Started:  

Green Paisley Shawl


I had hoped to have this shawl finished for last weekend's events, but I decided it was more important to focus on my dress for the ball.  Speaking of which...

Completed:

1813 Apron-Front Gown  


I wore it with my sheer overdress to the Victory Ball on June 22, and again the next day with different accessories to an 1813 church service.  

Purchased:  

I did buy some ribbon on Etsy, but it hasn't arrived yet.  $10

Stash Items Used:  

1 yard green paisley cotton, 3ish yards white cotton muslin.  


Year-to-date Totals:  

Started:  3 projects

Completed:  12 projects

Purchased:  approximately $155 worth of ribbon, stuffing, bias tape, yarn, embroidery floss, hat, shoes, stockings, shoe clips.

Stash yardage use:  12ish yds fabric, approximately 18 yds trim

No comments:

Post a Comment